Friday, July 25, 2008

11 Second Club July Competition

Click picture or HERE to watch.

I want to join this kind of animation competition since 10 second club still alive, and I finally did it! (but there is no 10 second club any more...)
I like the dialoque they picked for this mouth, and I want to practice more about facial animation.For this animation, I tried to living in one pose and sell the idea clearly, but I can't control myself to throw in more than one pose. It's hard to make a subtle animation and still interesting to watch it.

comments? critiques? vote???

4 comments:

Marcelo said...

Dude, I love this one!
You are, by far, the fastest animator ever! You would have won that FJORN! competition and still have time to get distracted by ladies.

Erik Lee said...

no, man, we get the rejection, don't you remember? we should go next year!!

Aziz Kocanaogullari said...

what? you got rejection from fjorg! ? that's ridiculous!

Erik Lee said...

Aziz.......you're so nice!