Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just for FireFox user




I just notice some of Web sites have a tiny logo with their title, and I think its cool to have my own one. So I did it in Photoshop and figure out how to make it. Finally I make it, and I test it with FireFox and IE, than...

It doesn't work with IE........................

ok, than I guess this will only for FireFox user, even though it just a tiny thing and if I'm not telling you, you might never notice it...(I still feel happy that I make it anyway, yeah!!!!)

6 comments:

Marcelo said...

That's cool, dude! I want one too! =)

Erik Lee said...

its easy! I'll tell you how t odo it later.

Anand said...

NICE !!!!but dont tell marcelo how you did it...

Erik Lee said...

I won't, don't worry!! hahaha

shiva said...

don't even tell that all he has to do is name the file favicon.ico

Marcelo said...

Damn! At least someone is on my side...
Thanks Shiva!